Monday, October 18, 2010

Great weekend!

Happy Monday, ladies! And what a lovely Monday it has been so far! I slept until 11:30 and I've been laying on the couch ever since. We have a lot to do this week, so today I'm not doing a darn thing!

We had an awesome weekend! I thought I'd update you guys on the haunted maze! When we arrived (which, btw, this place was out in the middle of nowhere), the first thing we saw was a kid dressed as an evil clown holding a chainsaw. He was chasing all kinds of people with it! Needless to say, we flipped out! When we got in line, we were informed that only groups of four could go into the corn maze. Well, we had 13 in our group! We were pretty disappointed. We decided to do the haunted barn instead, which could take six people at a time. I'd like to say I could tell you about how scary it was, but I kept my eyes closed 99% of the time! I opened my eyes twice! First, when we were going thru this PVC pipe jungle. Luckily us girls were short enough so that it didn't bother us, but my poor husband got smacked right in the face with it! Second, we had to kneel down and crawl thru this tiny space. I freaked out. I don't do well with tight spaces! From what I could hear, it was  pretty freaky. At one point, Amy, had both her legs wrapped around me! It was hilarious!


Amy, me and Ashley after the haunted barn! See that guy in the back? That would be my hubby!


Yesterday, our picture session with Mandy was so fun! Unfortunately, the trees in the area we went to hadn't began changing, but it was still pretty! We did get to visit the covered bridge and a historical site with a fort and everything! I can't wait to get them back. When she puts up the sneak peek, I'll definitely post some! Meanwhile, here are some pictures I found on the 'net of the places we visited!

The covered bridge we visited:


Here's the fort we visited:



Hope you ladies have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment