Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello Three Day Weekend!

I won an award! My girl, Jenn, over at A Day In The Life Of Jenn, gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! :) Thanks, love! If you guys are looking for a new blog to read, I definitely suggest hers.



So the deal is that once you get the award, you list 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to 15 people (although I may cheat and do less than 15).

1) I hold grudges, big time. Someone hurts my feelings one time and I never forget it.

2) I gained twenty pounds in one year when we moved next to my mamaw. I loved her cooking way too much!

3) One of my biggest dreams is having a huge family. Kevin and I want four children and I often sit and imagine what our life will be like when they're grown w/ families of their own! Yeah, I know.

4) I'm a huge kid at heart! I still love things that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I was little. I think this is why I love the holidays so much!

5) I've struggled with my weight my whole life. I know I need to lose weight, but I love food way too much!

6) I think I'm a hypochondriac. I get the slightest twinge in my head and I automatically think I have a brain tumor!

7) When I was a senior, our senior class voted on what the ideal senior girl would look like. She would've had my legs and I think that was my proudest moment ever. Shallow, I know. And sadly, now I won't even wear shorts/dresses! A lot can change in seven years!

Now, I tag:

1) Amy Jo @ Simply Being Me

2) Ashley @ Polish and Pearls

3) Erica @ You, Me and Baby Makes Three

4) Jess @ Mrs. Bishop

5) Kelli @ Many Blessings

6) Jade @ A Room Of My Own

7) Sara @ Domestically Challenged

8) MillerTime @ Taking You Home

9) Mary Ruth @ Momma Ruth Says

10) Melissa @ Mommy In The Making

Seriously, these are some lovely ladies and you guys need to check out their blogs! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm gonna start calling you Legs McGhee, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks! I guess I should probably get around to updating my blog then, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am excited you're following along to my blog...especially since you also cheer for the Vols!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There! I just wanted to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog today!! Please come back and visit anytime :) and GO VOLS!! Have a blessed day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete