Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Small Break

Hey ladies! I took a small break from Blogger this past week. It was a mixture of reasons why, but I won't get into them. Anyway, the point for this post is to ask everyone for their e-mail addresses they use to log in to Blogger. I've decided to make my blog private for now. I thought if I did it and you were already a follower, you could still see it but someone said I have to give you approval. So, if you don't care just send me a PM on the Bump, an e-mail, FB message or text. Thanks!

15 comments:

  1. polishandpearls@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to tell you that you already know my email, but then I realized I use a different one here! Whoops! I'll email you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is ok and you're feeling better! my email is ersellers at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm it re-added me when I tried it, but here's my email anyways: andi.adams23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dmarz9632 at gmail dot com

    I hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already given you my email but wanted to tell you that I've given you an award. Details are on my blog.

    <3 ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same as Jenn, you got an award from me too:) Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete