Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Bucket List #4

This week has been so calm compared to the last two. Its so beautiful today and I'm in such a good mood. I feel good for the first time in weeks!


I got some good news this week! One of my older sisters, Christina, is coming in the third week of July! I'm super excited. The other one, Andrea, is still up in the air about when she can come. When Chris told me she was coming, it made my whole week. Her daughter, Noelle, will be on a mission trip when they come in, so I won't be able to meet her. :( I'm really bummed because Noelle and I have become really close. We talk quite a bit and she just cracks me up. Sometimes it makes me feel old because if I suggest something she just flat out tells me that isn't cool anymore! haha! So, Whitney and I are planning a trip out there! We're trying to decide if we want to drive or fly. We all know I'm afraid to fly, but like I said, I need to get over that. One of our main concerns is Emma. Its gonna be a rough trip either way with her. She won't be old enough to understand to pop her ears in the plane and she's going to be restless in the car. Whit would rather drive, but I don't care either way. I just want to go! Chris lives in San Diego and Drea lives in LA County. I'm not sure which one we'll go to...probably whichever one has cheaper air fare, if we fly! haha!


I hope guys are having a great week and have an even better weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! NOw you have something to look forward to here! I bet you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete