Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Downfall...

I'm not the luckiest person when it comes to technology. In the past year, I've went thru three cellphones. Seriously. I've dropped them so many times that the screens crack and I even dropped one in the toilet while I was getting ready one day. Yuck! The latest one I had was starting to randomly lock up and just wouldn't work sometimes. Luckily for me, my contract was up and I could get a new one for cheap. I went back and forth with getting a smart phone, but I ended up getting the Blackberry Curve 8530.



Since the day it has arrived, the thing hasn't left my hands! I'm obsessed, really. It has so many neat features and I love the BB messenger on it! I've spent so much time looking at every detail of it so I can make sure I have it all personalized just for me, but I still don't think I've gotten it all! haha! It has a MP3 player on it, but I have to have a memory card for it. That will be my next purchase! I got a protective slip cover for it last night, just in case I do drop it. I don't want to scratch or destroy this one! haha! I think Kevin is kinda jealous! Hopefully, within the next few days or so, I'll be able to step away from it without dying to get back to it. Its kind of embarrassing, actually!

Work was crazy this past week. I'm really hoping it calms down this week! It just seems like everything was going crazy and I just couldn't function properly. Say a prayer for us this week! haha!

Have a great Sunday! :)

5 comments:

  1. There's an app you can add called "Slacker" its a free radio program and it's awesome. Jake and I love it. It's one of my favorite things about the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm glad you got one so we can chat on messenger now!! It's time for Nathan to get a new phone and he said he figured he couldn't get anything but a blackberry now because we use messenger so much. haha! It seriously took me about two months to figure everything out! It is also hard for me and Nathan to get away from our phones too. His mom would make fun of us all the time and then she went and got a BB! Slacker radio is awesome! I used to have it and then it quit playing all of a sudden. :-( My friend at work said hers did that too, so I don't know what's wrong with it. Glad you are loving your BB!

    Jessica J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love smart phones, don't you? My iphone and I have a hot love affair and I am not ashamed of it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, you may need to delete Slacker from your phone and install the newest version. That may work if you give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually downloaded it again last night and it works now! I hadn't even thought about it again until I saw your comment on here. So, thanks! :-)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete