Thursday, March 11, 2010

Really??

Once again, I apologize for my lack of updating! Its been one crazy week, that's all I gotta say!

We all know that I love The Today Show. Yesterday they had a story about Lindsay Lohan. And we all know I absolutely despise this girl! She's seriously a waste of space. And yet, here I sit, blogging about her. She isn't a talented person, at all. She can't act and she definitely can't sing. She used to be somewhat pretty, but now when I look at her, all I can think is that she looks like a drugged out, anorexic, just all around sickly person. I can't figure out why the media insists on torturing us with the happenings of her life. And yet, here I sit, blogging about her!

I digress. The story is about how Lindsay is suing E*Trade for a commercial they first aired during The Super Bowl. If you haven't seen it, here ya go:




So, now that we're on the same page as far as the commercial goes. I think its an adorable commercial! Its my dad's favorite and I can't help but laugh everytime I see it! Anyway, Lindsay's lawyer is insisting that Lindsay, the milk-aholic baby, is modeled after Lindsay Lohan. SERIOUSLY? Lindsay is a very common name. In fact, there are 98,000 Lindsays in the US! Thank you, Today Show! She's suing for $100 million, plus demanding that the commercial be removed from television. Her lawyer even said that even if the baby isn't modeled after her, that they should have sought Linday's permission to use her name because the name "Lindsay" is so closely associated with this idiot. I'm sorry, but when I hear that name, she definitely isn't the first person I think of. The Today Show hosts took a vote amongst themselves on whether they thought of her and Ann Curry was the only one who thought about it!

I just can't get over how egotistical she is to think that this is about her! Seriously, honey, get over it. Your time in the spotlight has lasted entirely too long and you just need to let it go with some dignity, what little you have left anyway!

Now, its time for me to step down off my soap box. :) I hope you guys have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. When I saw that on Today, I was rollin'! I think it's hilarious that she is actually filing a law suit. I agree with everything you said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even comment on this because it makes me ill. She is a pyscho!

    ReplyDelete