Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Bucket List #3

 I love Europe and everything about it. Its so classical and romantic. And there are so many areas untouched by the modern world. There are little towns nestled in the mountains that still look like they did years and years ago.

One of the places I want to visit the most is Neuschwanstein Castle built by Mad King Ludwig. Located in the Bavarian Alps along the German/Austrian border in Bavaria, the castle was the model used for Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disney Land. Which makes it even better, because Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney character! My best friend had the chance to go there a few years ago and brought me back some postcards and a Swan figurine. I still have them and can't wait until I can actually see them for myself someday! :)


Bavaria, Germany


Neuschwanstein Castle




2 comments: