Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hump Day!

Hello Wednesday! I love Wednesdays. It means we're half way through the week and one day closer to Friday! :)

Not much has been going on lately. I've kept my nose buried in a book everyday. I've finished the second Percy Jackson book and I'm getting ready to start the third one. I'm definitely hooked! I have noticed a lot of similarities to the Harry Potter series!

I've been really tired the past few days, though. Hopefully, this will pass within a few weeks? I think its the weather. Its been really cloudy and rainy the past few days. We're under yet another Winter Storm Advisory! This past weekend was sunny and in the low 50s. It was extremely nice. I'm definitely ready for Spring!

I guess that's all for now! Hope you guys are doing well out there! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am utterly exhausted as well. Luckily, my students are freely willing to let me know I look tired. wonderful little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! What age group do you teach?

    ReplyDelete