Friday, February 12, 2010

Traitor?

Okay, Mary Ruth. I've set up an account over at Tumblr. And I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. haha! It isn't much different than this site, but I guess its gonna take me awhile to get used to it.

Okay, another thing. Can someone please explain the significance of Twitter to me? Is it just status updates and whatnot? I have an account and even some followers, but I never get on there. At Tumblr, I can have all my posts feed to Twitter. I thought that was kind of neat.

Its Valentine's Day weekend, as well as a 3 day weekend for me. Thank you Mr. Presidents! The hubby and I aren't doing much. I know we both decided we wanted to eat Cracker Barrel for dinner either Saturday or Sunday night. Although Cracker Barrel is always crowded, I have a feeling it will be even more crowded Sunday. So, my vote is Saturday night. However, its supposed to snow this weekend, so all plans are pending. Do you guys have any big plans?

I doubt I'll post anytime this weekend. I hope everyone has a romantic, fun weekend! :-)

1 comment:

  1. OK Tiff - here's why I like Tumblr. It's very easy to post a varied collection of things you love but don't necessarily want to talk about. Have a fun link to share? An awesome photo of something cute? A recipe? A song? A video? Whatever.

    It's a little simpler and a lot "cleaner" than blogger in my opinion. There are no comments (something I don't like about Tumblr) but people can re-post your posts if they like them. I have a couple tumblrs (one personal and one for fashion-y things I love). I don't use it a lot but I like having it there when I do.

    Now, I love LOVE LOVE Twitter. You have mini conversations with people. It's funny and witty and interesting (what's your @name and I'll look you up). I really enjoy Twitter. It's more fun when you have time to dedicate on the site, not just logging in to update your status and leave. It's like a fast-paced more interactive facebook status update page. Does that make sense?

    I'm @mommaruthsays - come find me!

    ReplyDelete