Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Bucket List Edition #2

Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow, so we have six more weeks of Winter left. This cracks me up, because, really, either way we still have six weeks until the first day of Spring. Its still fun to go along with the tradition and hope Phil doesn't see his shadow!

Its raining here this morning and, once again, we're under a Winter Storm Advisory. Sometime this evening the rain is supposed to turn into snow, but it shouldn't amount to much. I am ready for Spring though, although I'm enjoying Winter while its here! This morning I thought of my next destination for my Bucket List. I really don't need to explain why I want to visit here, I do believe the pictures will do that for me. :)

Tahiti: The hubby and I actually looked into going here for a honeymoon before we even started planning. Lets just say it was a little, okay, a lot, more than we could afford. One day, though, one day!







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful! I am going to Mexico in a week, but that sure looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! I love the bungalow things having stairs that lead into the ocean, thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I'm jealous! I hope you have a blast!

    Ashley, I know!! Some of the bungalows have glass bottoms, so you can see the water inside! Could you imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind hitting Tahiti up someday too! I'm hoping to get to Jamaica this year. Much more affordable but still so much fun!

    ReplyDelete