Tuesday, February 9, 2010

But, American Eagle says its cool...REALLY?

I'm not a very fashionable person. I'm usually too self conscious to try the latest trend, but there are some trends that I absolutely just cannot get over why they're even in style. And why some people pay what they pay for some of these ridiculous pieces, thinking they're 'oh so cool' b/c of it.


Here's a small list of things that I cannot understand! Enjoy!




I found these on clearance @ ae.com. And they're ONLY $49.95. Before clearance they were $59.50. Really?





I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd be caught dead wearing something that has "harem" in the name. That just isn't an image I'd like to project. Oh, and they're $35. REALLY?





Okay, and my all time favorite fashion that I just love to hate: Ugg boots w/ mini skirts. Ugg boots on their own are okay. They actually look cute with jeans. But, with a mini skirts? I used to laugh at the "wannabe Hills-girls" I went to college with. It would be 30 degrees outside and they had one a big fur lined parka, ugg boots and a mini-skirt w/ a t-shirt. REALLY?



Are there any fashions out there that you just can't understand??

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I love Uggs with minis! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo!!! haha! Oh, how I hate that look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The warm and fuzzy boots?? Really?? They look like you strapped a small dog to your feet to keep the snow off... oh the things people will buy!

    Thanks for the giggle this morning!

    ReplyDelete