Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things Edition #6

I love coffee. I was raised on it! I started drinking it earlier than I should have, but I think I turned out okay in the end! :) When I was younger, I used to crawl up in my papaw's lap and beg him for some of his coffee. He passed away when I was seven, so I must have been two or three at the time. He would tell me no, that it would make my toenails turn black! haha!

When I first moved out on my own, my mom gave me a Gevalia coffee pot that she didn't use anymore. It was awful. The coffee always tasted weird and it made my apartment smell weird. When we registered, I think I registered for a Hamilton Beach coffee pot, but my parents surprised me with this:




I love it! It makes the best coffee and I have no complaints whatsoever. I looked up some reviews and the only bad one I found was something about the warmer could be a little hotter? But, I've never noticed anything wrong with it! I definitely recommend this if you are in search of a coffee pot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment