Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Bucket List #5

First off, thank you so much to everyone who commented on my last post. Those comments really did make me feel better!

Second, today's Bucket List really isn't a destination, but just something that I will have someday. I love to cook and bake. Now whether or not it turns out right or not is another story! Our little kitchen here doesn't really allow me to make anything special, but someday I dream of having a big kitchen. One that I will have room to make anything I want. I wouldn't even mind cleaning up the mess! haha! I also want a KitchenAid Stand Up Mixer. Could you imagine all the goodies I could make with that?? Yum!








Have a great Sunday everyone! :)


2 comments:

  1. My mamaw got me the stainless mixer just like that one when I got married. That's what she gets all of us girls in our transition to "womenhood". haha It is awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the mixer in black. My mother-in-law got it for us for Christmas one year. I love it.

    ReplyDelete