Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy As A Bee!

Hello ladies! I hope this finds you well! I've been going non-stop lately and I'm loving it! My Grand Opening Show was a great success! I was really excited and it meant a lot to me that everyone came out to support me on my first show! Last night I met with a future hostess and met with another to close out her show. After her show totals and my Grand Opening, I've already made the money I invested back! I was pretty excited about that.

This past weekend was a total girls' weekend! Friday night a bunch of us had plans to meet at my friend Ashley's (who is 7 months preggo) house to watch movies. Well, once we settled in to watch them, we started talking and never watched the movies. It was so relaxing to just sit and talk about anything and everything. Then, Saturday I met three of my friends at Kelli's house for lunch. Kelli and my other friend Brittany each had their newborn daughters there. And I must say, they were so precious. After lunch with them, I rushed home to get ready for my show! I had a blast and the food was declicious! Two of my preggo friends stayed for awhile after and I had the best time with them. Mother's Day I spent the whole day at home w/ my parents and Whitney. Kevin's mom lives six hours away, so we couldn't visit with her! Although it was a busy weekend, it was much needed time spent with friends. However, it didn't really help with baby fever! I was around pregnant women or babies all weekend! One day, one day!

This weekend is Nisey's wedding! Me and the other four members of "the click" are heading out Friday morning for, yet another much needed, girls' weekend. We're all so happy for Denise and we can't wait for her big day! I'm waiting for this weekend to be over before I make the post about "the click". We'll have an updated picture of us all dressed up and looking nice! ;)


Sorry for the play by play of my life lately, but I was bored and wanted to update! :)

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy, but it sounds like you've had a wonderful time. How fun to hang out with friends, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop woop for girls' weekends. Have a blast lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog; I love the layout- so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete