Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exhaustion

Hello lovlies! :) How were your weekends?


I've been meaning to update since I got home from our trip, but honestly? I've been t-totally worn out. I had a blast this past weekend w/ my girls, but we were constantly on the go. The one time we had a chance to relax, we were woken up as soon as we fell asleep. Needless to say, we were not happy! Sunday night when I crawled into my bed, I was so happy/tired I could've cried.

Despite being so busy, the weekend was amazing. Denise and Jason were awesome hosts. They took us to all the best restaurants (my wallet was hurting when we left!) and made sure we were comfortable the whole weekend. Denise couldn't have found a better man. Jason and his groomsmen are some of the nicest, most gentlemanly men (haha) we've ever met. However, although we know Jason would never do this, we did have to have the mandatory "if you hurt her, we will hunt you down" talk. He proceeded to tell us how much he loved her and how amazing she was. So, of course, we all cried!

Other than the wedding, I don't have anything to update about! I do have the Best Friends post written, I just have to add the pictures to it. Be looking for it tomorrow! :)

2 comments: