Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Long time, no blog!

I apologize for my lack of updating lately! I've been really busy setting up my Pampered Chef stuff. I'm hosting my first Cooking Show this weekend! So, if you're in my area come on by! :)

Aside from Pampered Chef, not too much has been going on. Baby fever is still in full swing, though! This past Saturday I went to my friend Caraline's baby shower and there were seven pregnant ladies there! They all lined up for a picture and we barely got them in it. It was so cute! haha! Also, last night I had to go to my recruiter's house to watch her host a show. There was a 21 month old there and her name was Clara. Isn't that beautiful? When you would ask her what her name was, she'd say "Cwawa". She and I took to one another instantly. She would come cuddle up in my lap or get me to pick her up. That definitely didn't help the baby fever! :)

The diet is completely non-existent now. :( I'm pretty upset and disappointed in myself, but I'm not giving up just yet. I'm just extremely stressed right now and have so much on my mind, that I can't really count calories and make sure I drink so many ounces of water. I'm hoping to get back on track in the next couple of weeks! Wish me luck!

As far as Pampered Chef goes, I have two catalog orders out right now, as well as two parties booked! My business cards and stamp come in today, so I'm all set to go. I'm really excited, but nervous about this. I know the economy is rough right now, so a lot of people can't afford the extra luxuries. I just keep telling myself there isn't a lot of money invested in this and that once I make my money back, I have nothing to lose. I'm going to work hard but enjoy this. Plus, getting all the freebies consultants get are quite nice! ;)

I hope you ladies are doing well out there! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy, haven't you!? Oh, and baby fever is so much fun isn't it? I remember having it several years ago. DONE now though! I love the name Clara, and actually, if we had a girl, we would have named her Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to get too stressed : ) Sounds like the Pampered Chef stuff is going to be fun!! Enjoy all the perks!

    -jade @ jab-a-room-of-my-own.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete