Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Excitement!

Hey ladies!

I apologize, once again, for my lack of updating. Do you ever just get in a funk where you don't want to write anything? Many times I've brought up the template to type something, but I end up closing out of it. I still log in to read what's going on your lives, whether I comment or not!

Not much has been going on with me, aside from Pampered Chef. I've been working hard on it, just getting organized. I've only had one party and one catalog order. It's all overwhelming, but exciting at the same time! My first thirty days will be up on June 1st and, as of right now, I'm the top seller in my cluster! I was really excited about that. They set three goals for you to achieve in your first 30 and 90 days. So far, I've reached one and I'm on my way to another (if all goes well). The third I won't get because I choose not to. If you recruit someone to sell underneath you, you receive what they call PC Bucks. I just feel that while I'm still learning, I shouldn't be teaching someone else. Does that make sense? I'm pretty excited about the goals I have reached though. I will earn anywhere from $400-$500 in free products. I have no clue where I will keep them! I have set up a "fan page" on Facebook and it already has 74 fans! I was pretty excited to see that. Hopefully, that'll help me get some bookings!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend! I love Memorial Day! I come from a family of veterans, so this weekend and Veterans Day are always special days to me. Plus, it's the first weekend my parents have their pool open! We're all very excited about putting Miss Emma in the pool for the first time. My mom tells us we shouldn't because she could drown, but we all just tell her that it isn't like we're going to let go off her or anything! Now that it's getting closer, I'm worried about it, too! haha! She should be sight to see in the water though!

Do you ladies have anything fun planned??

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success lady! Meg is coming to town this weekend and we're having a big SATC 2 event in Tampa. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool about having that many fans already! I will fan you out if you want! I bet you are a pretty cool person to fan!!

    ReplyDelete