Friday, November 19, 2010

Dork alert!

Seriously, you're about to witness what a huge dork I am. :)

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 opened today. And guess who was a the midnight showing? That's right, me! The midnight showings have become a tradition for me and two of my girlfriends. To say I'm obsessed with Harry Potter would be an understatement. They're my favorite books, hands down. JK Rowling is a genius. When the final book came out, I was lost when I finished reading it! I always feel like such a dork when I say that, but I've heard a few other friends say this, as well. I kept telling myself there were still three movies left and I'd be okay! haha! Well, now that there's only one movie left, I'm feeling that way all over again! I know in July when the final movie comes out, I'll be taking a box of tissues to the theater with me! haha!




Anyone else a Harry Potter fan?

1 comment:

  1. July huh? You may be too busy to make it to that movie...haha! :)

    ReplyDelete