Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ticker change Saturday! :)

Today is my 6 week mark. :) Only three and a half more weeks until we see Bebe. I cannot wait!

I received my first order of maternity clothes this morning and couldn't resist trying them on! I don't know what I was expecting, but they fit perfectly everywhere except for my stomach/hip area. I think I was expecting all of it to be too big? The shirts are long, so I'm hoping to be able to wear them for quite awhile! Which leads me to my next question...when exactly do you start wearing maternity clothes? haha! I'm so bloated by the end of the day that I could easily wear the pants, but I know it's too early for that. They are really comfy though....

So, now on to Bebe. :) This week, Bebe resembles a tadpole! The eyes, ears, mouth, arms and legs are all beginning for form. By the end of the week, the arms and legs will looks like flippers! According to The Bump ticker, it grows to the size of a sweetpea. It's measuring at 1/8 of an inch and weighs less than one gram.


Here's a picture of what Bebe looks like this week!





Here's a picture of a sweet pea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. i don't think i started wearing maternity shirts till around 20 weeks?? the pants i started wearing around 12 or 13 weeks.

    p.s....i can't wait to see you with a big adorable baby belly!!! :) i love you and Bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! I get so excited when I see you girls' fruits get upgraded! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I broke out my maternity pants this week! They're comfy and my gut already feels tight and bloated, so I'm not even going to try and button those pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't start wearing maternity clothes till pretty late in the game. I know I was definitely in my normal pants (jeans) at 20 weeks because that's when Mary Ruth shot our first pictures and they were normal jeans.

    Also, I kept wearing my normal jeans and pants for quite a while after I couldn't button them anymore. There's this band at Target to keep wearing your pants. I would also use an elastic hairbow to "button" them!

    ReplyDelete