Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free at last! Free at last!

This past Tuesday was my last class of the semester! Yay! Our final draft of the paper is due by midnight tonight, so we all know what I'll be doing tonight. I just can't wait to be finished with it!

We all know I love the snow, but ice? That's a whole nother story. Ashley and I barely made it down our hill this morning. My car had a solid sheet of ice on it, so it took us awhile to get it cleared off enough to see through the windows. I'm just hoping I can make it back up my hill after work. Walking up the hill was no fun before I was pregnant, but now? I can't imagine. I get winded walking up our steps! haha!

Kevin and I did some of our shopping for our nieces and nephews last night. We have gifts for four of them down, and three to go. I know what we're getting them all, except Emma. The child has tons of toys and loves Dora. I thought about getting her some clothes with Dora on them. Whitney told me Emma saw a gift wrapped in Dora wrapping paper and just went nuts over it. I would have loved to have seen that!

What about you ladies? Have you all finished all of your shopping?

2 comments:

  1. All the kids in the family are done...but the husband?!?! Barely started! :( Will be a busy weekend for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished all my shopping last week yaaaay! Just have one package to ship...however, I'm procrastinating a little on that since I go crazy in holiday crowds!

    ReplyDelete