Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ticker Change Saturday - Merry Christmas!

Happy Sunday, ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Kevin and I had a great time with our families. Saturday morning we woke up to five inches of snow at my parents' house. I was so excited! We were all so excited to see how Emma acted once she woke up and saw her presents from Santa! She didn't disappoint. The look on her face and the way her little eyes lit up was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Santa brought her a Barbie Jeep and when she saw it she went "oooooooohhhh" and just circled around it. She ended up opening all of her gifts while sitting in it! haha! Kevin and I got her a keyboard that looks like a cat and makes all kinds of noise. She absolutely loved the thing and wouldn't part with it during the day. My family told me I'd be getting paid back next year! ;)

On Christmas Day, I hit the 12 week mark. Just one week and three days left of 1st Trimester! I know anything can happen at any point, but if/when we make it to 13 weeks and 4 days, I will be so relieved.

According to Parents Connect, this week the bebes eyes and ears will move into place, making them look "more human". Their finger and toe nails are forming and they can now swallow. They have now doubled in size and are the length of your pinky finger. And by The Bump's ticker, they are the size of plums.

Here is a picture of what the bebes look like this week:




And for your viewing pleasure:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
December 11, 2010 - 10 Weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
December 25, 2010 - 12 Weeks

Now, I'm off to relax before bedtime! I hope you ladies are having a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute Mrs. B!! Glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like yall had a great day!! I am jealous about the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking so cute! Can't believe you're almost out of 1st tri! Isn't it exiting when the ticker looks more like a baby and less like a sea creature? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, ladies!

    Amanda, head to Virginia! We have plenty to spare! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, you are so cute. I've been missing you! Now, the first tri? Always hard!! The waiting...waiting....I adored the second tri. And yes, anything can happen, but that is at anytime. once the dr is able to hear the hbeat the risk drops substantially.

    ReplyDelete