Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Is In The Air!

Good Saturday morning! Well, er, afternoon! The hubs and I are spending a lazy day at home and rooting on the Volunteers while they play the Gators. I'd love to see us pull out the win, but I'm more interested in seeing how the Gators do without precious Tim Tebow! ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Does anyone remember the book A Cranberry Thanksgiving? I can remember reading this book in kindergarten and it's one of the reasons I love Fall so much.

I know I talk about how much I love Fall quite a bit, but I wanted to post pics, too! I mean, how can you not love Fall with scenes like this?








I hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. While I love fall, I hate what comes after! Beautiful fall shots to get us in the mood for cider!

    ReplyDelete