Monday, September 13, 2010

My 100th Post!!

Today marks my 100th post. I wanted to write this at home so I could add a picture to it, but I'm bored and want to write. I will probably go home and add a picture later! :)

I thought since my blog is titled "My Life As Mrs. B", I'd write about my dear husband. My dear husband that I love so much, but can drive me absolutely crazy. My dear husband who can make me so angry one second and the next second have me laughing uncontrollably. My dear husband who, although I don't always see it, is my biggest fan. Since starting school, he's told me countless times how proud of me he is and how he knows I can do it. He tells me to ignore the rest of them and that I deserve to be there just like they do.

We've definitely had our ups and downs in the past nine and a half months. We were told over and over again that marriage is hard, that it could possibly magnify every problem we already had. We ignored them, said we were different. We thought that the year we lived together beforehand cancelled out that old saying. Boy, were we wrong! But, when I actually sit back and look at it, there's no one else I can imagine going through this with.

I think about all we've been through in the past six years and I can't help but smile. We've had our rough times, but there are more fun times than anything. I think about that gorgeous 20 year old boy who stole my heart that night on the river and I love the fact that he's now the 26 year old man that I will spend the rest of my life with! I watch him with our nieces and nephew and with Tanzi Belle and it makes my heart melt. He will be an amazing father to our future children. I have no doubt in my mind should we have sons that they will look up to him as the man they want to be and I definitely have no doubt in my mind should we have daughters that they will look at him like I look at my daddy. Although I don't always see it or believe it, I'm pretty lucky to have him as my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment