Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Tuesday, ladies!

Good morning, lovlies! All is well here, aside from being dead tired this morning. What's new, huh?

First, I logged in this morning to see I have 24 followers! I know that is a small amount compared to what some of you have, but I was really excited. Thanks for following!

Now, on to the weekend! Mine was super busy with no time to rest, but I had a great time. Saturday the hubs went over to his best friend's apartment (which is actually right next ours) to watch college football, while I stayed home to clean. I couldn't tell you the last time our apartment got a good cleaning! It was a cool, beautiful day, so I turned off the a/c and opened our windows. It was so relaxing! I even put out our Fall decor. I'm definitely ready for Fall now!

Sunday was an absolutely amazing day! I don't know how often I've mentioned this, but when my mamaw passed away in 2000, our family had a huge falling out. About a year ago, some of my cousins and I decided we've had enough and we're tired of not having a family because our parents are mad at one another. Well, all of our determination has paid off and we had a family reunion Sunday! Words can't express how happy I was. Of course, some tears were shed, but we all had the best time. It was like we've never been apart. We've already planned our Christmas dinner and I can't wait!

Yesterday we spent the day at my in-laws and I had the chance to meet the hubs' aunt and uncle who live six hours away. I loved hearing all the stories they had to tell on my FIL! He was such a mean little boy! I have a feeling should we be blessed with a son, he will no doubt take after his papaw!

What about you guys? Did you do anything fun or just relax?

2 comments:

  1. aw, sounds like you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad they worked all the differences out. Life is too short, isn't it?
    And? i had a great labor day weekend!

    ReplyDelete