Saturday, March 26, 2011

25 Week Check-In

Happy Saturday ladies! I've spent my day organizing and cleaning, as much as I can anyway. It's hard doing things trying to stay seated and no move too much. I have sorted through our mail/bills that had formed a huge pile on our end table and now have a huge pile to shred! I also cleaned our half-bathroom downstairs. Tonight Kevin and I are going to start sorting through some clothes and other items we have upstairs for a yardsale the bank is having next weekend. Let's hope I don't over do it!


Here's this week's survey! I only take a bump pic every two weeks, so no picture this week! :)


How far along? 25 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: I would say around +25 pounds. I don't weigh myself at home, so I go back what the doctor's scale says. But, I'm sure that's off a bit because I've always ate and drank a lot by the time I get there!
Maternity clothes? Definitely all maternity pants, but I can still fit in a few non-mat shirts.
Stretch marks? Sadly, yes. :( I've noticed a few new ones this week. I knew they'd show up, but it still sucked seeing them.
Sleep? Comes and goes. It's become very uncomfortable to sleep at night. I hurt like crazy!
Best moment this week? Hearing their heartbeats, even though it was because I was in L&D. It was so funny to hear them moving around in there!
Food cravings: Dirt cake. I may make a run to the store later to get the ingredients!
Gender: Two sweet little boys! :)
Belly button in or out? Flat. It'll be out before too long!
Movement? Tons and tons. Some days Baby B is moving so much, it actually gets kinda painful!
What I miss? Ibuprophen, no doubt. 
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our boys Tuesday morning! 
Milestones: According to my Peri, the boys should be here no later than 38 weeks, which is June 25th! We now have less than three months to go!


Baby This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment