Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hey ladies! How was everyone's weekend?

Ours was mostly uneventful, except for Saturday night. He had a Guys Night In, while I headed out for a Girls Night Out. It was a lot of fun catching up with my four best friends from high school. We ate at a local Mexican restaurant and then headed over to Starbucks. It was really relaxing and nice to just sit and talk about our lives. I really miss the two that live a few hours from here and wish they lived closer, especially now that the boys are on their way.

In baby news, Kevin finally felt one of the boys move last night! I was extremely excited and I think he was even more excited than I was. He has been trying for a week now to feel them and was starting to get really discouraged. One of them was rolling around like crazy last night, so I made him keep feeling for it. When we went to bed, he told me to hurry up and lay down because he wanted to play with the babies! haha! They had stopped moving by that point, so he didn't get to feel them. He tried again this morning before I got up, but they weren't having it. It's so sweet to see how happy and excited he gets about them. He's going to be an awesome father!

We had our regular OB check this past Thursday and it was practically a bust. My appointment was supposed to be at 9:00, but the doctor didn't get there until 10:00 and then rushed me through everything so that he could get to his other patients. To say I was extremely aggravated was an understatement because I actually had questions to ask him. Both heartbeats were strong and I was measuring at 25 weeks (I reached 22 weeks on Saturday). He didn't seem to have a problem with that or my recent weight gain (ummmm....9 pounds in 4 weeks, wow!). He did send me for an ultrasound on my kidneys because I've been having a lot of pain and they think it's from kidney stones. We're supposed to hear back from that either today or tomorrow.

Tomorrow is our second appointment/ultrasound with the high risk doctor. I cannot wait to see our little boys again! I'll try to post pictures when we get back. After that appointment, Kevin and I are going to register at Target. I was going to wait to register, but we have a coupon that if we register by March 28th, we get a $20 gift card. I can't pass that up! I'm pretty excited, but overwhelmed. I've been researching baby items, but there's still so much to get and learn about! I'm going to make it fun though!

Well, that's all for now. I took a picture this past weekend and put it on my FB. I'll try to put it in tomorrow's post, too. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment