Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF w/ Pics! :)

Happy Friday ladies!

I've realized I'm totally slacking on baby updates. I plan on doing better! Also, I'm back to being public because some people were having trouble viewing the blog, even though they were invited to join.

On to baby news! This past Tuesday we got to see our precious boys. We didn't get to see them for very long, but it was enough. They weren't as active as they usually are, but Baby B did turn so that we could finally see his face for the first time. At one point he had one of his arms raised, so it looked like he was either flexing his muscles for us or he was waving his arm for us to leave him alone! Either way, it was so cute! She didn't get their heartrates, but at my regular OB check last week they were at 150 and 147 bpm. Baby A weighs 1lb 1oz and Baby B weighs 1lb 6oz. The doctor says they are perfectly healthy and that the five ounce weight difference was nothing to be concerned about. MuseumMaven (a fellow Bumpie who is pregnant with twin boys, as well...for those of you who are non-Bumpies) mentioned somewhere that if they haven't developed TTTS by this point, chances are they probably won't. So, ladies, cross your fingers that holds true for my boys!

I do believe I've hit a growth spurt this week because I seriously feel like my belly button is being ripped apart from my insides! I have to pee every hour and I feel like my organs are being squashed flat. haha! But, I wouldn't trade feeling them move around for anything in this world. Baby B moves a lot more than Baby A does, but when Baby A moves he makes sure I feel it. Baby B also moves around all over the place, from right behind my belly button over to the right side of my stomach right under my ribs. I honestly didn't think they could move that far over to the side! But, Baby A stays right in the same spot, about two or three inches below Baby B and never moves from side to side. It's the craziest feeling!

Here are the pictures I promised earlier this week! :)

Baby A's Profile
3-8-2011 - 1lb 1oz


Baby B's Profile (somewhat)
3-8-2011 - 1lb 6oz



22 Week Bump Shot
3-5-2011 - Measuring 25 Weeks



I hope you ladies have a wonderful evening and a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for going public again!! I never could see your blog even though it would let me sign in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! I love baby bumps : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so freaking cute;) Love the babies pictures!

    ReplyDelete