Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello 23 Weeks!

How far along? 23 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: I'll be honest, I have no clue! I'm thinking 20+ pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Definitely wearing all maternity pants, but I can still wear a few non-mat shirts.
Stretch marks? I've noticed one or two on my sides. :( They are on top of ones I had from teen years!
Sleep? I sleep great when I'm actually sleeping, but I do wake up in pain (tailbone and ribs) a few times at night.
Best moment this week? Kevin finally feeling them move & getting to see them at the second u/s.
Food cravings: I've been craving sweets, a lot. When I first got pregnant, they made me sick. 
Gender: Two sweet little boys! :)
Belly button in or out? Almost flat...it'll definitely pop before it's over!
Movement? Lots and lots! I love it!
What I miss? Ibuprophen. Tylenol just doesn't help w/ aches and pains.
What I'm looking forward to: Kevin's birthday tomorrow. :)

Baby this week:


Your baby's got a while to go before their lungs will be ready for air and is practicing their "breathing" on the amniotic fluid—sucking it in and out of their lungs. Other highlights this week:

Fat production is in overdrive at this point (for the baby, not you! Well, OK, maybe for the baby and you). Your baby will basically double in weight over the next four weeks! You'll be happy to know the same won't apply to you.

Your Mini is starting to look more like a newborn as their skin becomes less see-through. Their body is looking more proportional now, although their head is still kinda big compared to their cute little body. - Parents 3D Connect



Here is what the babies supposedly look like:



1 comment:

  1. HOW EXCITING!! A new twin mommy to be. I'm elated for you:) It's a wonderful ride. I will be checking in on you, making sure you are doing well, and if you have any questions, don't ever hesitate to drop me a pm or email at contact@twinpossible.com. I love to help others, and just am sooo happy for you!

    If you'd be interested in sharing a belly picture for my Twinpossible twin belly pics, photo gallery, we would love to have you:) People are fascinated by twin bellies, as I was while I was pregnant myself last year. I googled like crazy. The pics would have a copyright on them, so no stealing. Let me know.

    You sound so happy, and rightfully so. New follower and friend here. From one twin mom to another..God bless:)

    Hugs,
    Shelly

    http://www.twinpossible.com/blog

    ReplyDelete