Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Today is Kevin's 27th Birthday! I really wanted to make a big deal out of it, but him being the low key person he is, doesn't want to do anything. We went out to the Mellow Mushroom last night (we weren't impressed) and I'm making him a spaghetti dinner tonight. Oh, and baking him a FunFetti Cake because that's what he asked for. He's the total opposite of me when it comes to this stuff. I'm a total AW when it's my birthday! Men!

So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of my handsome hubby! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, my love!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kevin!

    And... I'm pretty sure Kevin and Josh were twins on our wedding days. Josh wore the same looking tux. Red corsage and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy birthday Mr. B! What a cute post. And I think we've been to the Mellow Mushroom-is it a pizza place? I had some good pizza at the one in Charleston, but we had also been walking for 5 hours and anything is good when you're that hungry!

    ReplyDelete