Saturday, April 10, 2010

Champagne Saturday! :)




Today's my first time participating in BonBon Rose Girls' Champagne Saturday! Its pretty neat. All you do is list the outfit you're wearing today (whether it be a lazy Saturday in pjs or you are going out on the town with friends) and also list your beverage of choice!

Its a beautiful day here in Virginia, so my friend Amy over @ Simply Being Me is having a cookout at her and her hubby's house. I'm pretty excited! I love cookouts! :)

I'm just posting pictures I got from the web, instead of a pic of me. I may try to post one tomorrow! :)

I'll be wearing:


American Eagle Shirt Tail Tank w/ a cami underneath & just plain jane skinny jeans.




I love Old Navy flip flops! They're cute, comfy and cheap!

And my drink of choice?



Sweet Tea, of course! :)


If you ladies want to participate, just head on over to their blog, copy their button and then blog about your outfit today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for a lovely southern Spring day! Thanks so much for participating pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I hope you are having a great night!

    ReplyDelete