Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Best Friends: My Baby Sister

My baby sister, Whitney, is one of the people that I love the most in the world. I do believe if anything ever happened to her, I would have to be locked away somewhere. I'm just not sure that is something I could ever handle. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Mom and I often talk about how no matter what she wears or how she fixes her hair, she's beautiful! Her make up is always perfect and her hair always just falls into perfect place.



Me & Whit @ her high school graduation in 2006.


However, we weren't always so close! We were the textbook example of the phrase "sibling rivalry". We couldn't be in the same room with one another without being at one another's throats. I always look back at those times and wish we could've been those sisters that shared everything without any problem and always went to one another if something was wrong. I'm really glad that we're like that now though!



Me & Whit when I graduated college in 2008. Dad told us to be our true selves! :)


In August 2009, she gave me the greatest present ever: Little Miss Emma Jade. Whit is a wonderful, wonderful mother. She works full time, goes to school full time and still manages to keep up with her housework (her hubby is one of those guys who think the women should do everything!). There have been times I'm talking to her at 10:30 at night and she's just starting laundry and cleaning the house because she's had school, work and had to put Emma to sleep. I can only hope that when I have children, I will be just as good of a mother as she is! :)


Me, Whit and Emma (in her Halloween Costume) at my household shower! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment