Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally!

For quite some time now I've been trying to think of ways to bring in an extra income. A couple of ladies I work with sell Premier Jewelry and I thought about that. That's too much to start up, and while I've come to love jewelry, I'm not a jewelry person. I thought about Mary Kay or Avon, but I'm not a big make-up person either. I thought about getting a part-time job in the evenings, but I knew once school starts in the Fall, I'd have a hard time with it.

Well, yesterday I was talking to the girls here at work and we were talking about The Pampered Chef. I love their products. You guys know me and my longing to be a great cook with a big kitchen. If not, get up to date here. Anyway, Melissa suggested I look into selling P.C. products. It isn't much to start up and you get all kinds of neat things in your start-up kit! I got really excited about it and I hadn't even talked to a consultant yet! But, one did call me last night and we're meeting this evening to discuss everything.

I really hope this works out. I'm tired of being broke with no end in sight. I don't mind having to work another job, I just can't think of anything I'd like to do. I know, beggars can't be choosers. At least this is something I'll enjoy! Kevin's worried that I'll be too tired to do the parties and stuff, but, believe it or not, back in the day I loved getting out and running around. I liked meeting new people! Hopefully, this will help me get back to my old self! Instead of the current 80 year old woman that has taken up residence in my body!

I'm looking forward to meeting Teresa today! I'll update tomorrow to let you guys know how it went. And then, you can start booking your parties with me. ;)

Hope you ladies are having a great day!

1 comment: