Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello, Friday! :)

This week has flown by, but I'm so glad it's Friday! I've been so tired this week. I have to force myself out of bed every morning. I'm sure I look like a zombie moving around our apartment. One morning I even fell over! I don't have anything too exciting to do tonight, except clean. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I'm getting that out of the way tonight. You guys have anything fun planned?

Yesterday's meeting with Teresa went really well! I'm excited to start, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to. I'm hoping to get signed up by the end of the month because they're having a promotion for new consultants right now! I'm really looking forward to it though!

I deleted my Weight Loss blog. I'm still on my diet and doing quite well (this week, anyway). I just got bored with it because I was saying the same things over and over. I will just keep up with it through this one. :)

Well, that's all for now. I was a little bored, so I thought I'd upate! :)

Make it a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Anything fun planned? We are going to a hotel tonight, so that is fun for the boys!

    ReplyDelete