Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Something New. :)

When Kevin and I were planning our wedding, we knew that we would have a large bridal party. We ended up with ten on each side, but at the last minute one of his groomsmen (his best friend from NC and who lives 8 hours away) couldn't make it for the wedding. So in the end, I had ten beautiful bridesmaids and he had nine handsome groomsmen. To say we had the best wedding party ever would be an understatement. Our big, but yet, close-knit, group of friends is assembled of some of the funniest people I have ever met. The majority of us met six years ago while attending college and we've added a few along the way!



The greatest wedding party ever! :)

I've been thinking of a new series to do and I had an idea today. No matter how many changes I've had in my life, my best friends have never changed. And I'm lucky to say that each one of my bridesmaids is someone I can call my best friend. It may seem like I use the word loosely, but I can assure you that isn't what's happening.



I'm going to do a post about each one of my best friends. And to save time, I'm going to divide them up: my sister, the click (my high school friends), Erica & Johanna (my college buddies) and then Ashley & Jess (my favorite Filipino sisters who I became friends with after college). I'm really excited about doing this series! We're all so busy that it's hard to take the time to let someone know just how much they mean to you. I'm hoping these posts will definitely express that for me!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a fabulous idea! Where would we be without our friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. i love this! i might just steal your idea! :)

    ReplyDelete