Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things Edition #4

By no means am I a beauty expert. Until recently, I never used hair products, make up brushes or did I care much for nail polish. I just stuck mainly to the basics. However, thanks to Ashley that is all changing. haha! I have become obsessed with all of it. One week I bought four different nail polishes from Sally Beauty Supply and Ulta. They were China Glaze and Opi, so they weren't cheap. I bought three different shades of purple and one turquoise. I loved all of them! The only complaint I had was with the China Glaze turqouise one I bought. It was so pretty the night I painted them, but the next morning after I took a shower, they looked mint green. It wasn't a pretty sight at all.

My favorite, however, is Opi's Parlez-vous Opi? It's a light shade of purple, but when it dries it looks like a grayish color. I love it! I've been looking for a gray nail polish b/c I saw it on another blog, but I couldn't find one that wasn't shimmery. I love this nail polish. It goes on perfectly and so smoothly. I've had it on my toes for almost two weeks and they haven't began to chip yet. I've painted my nails with it twice. I had it on there once and then wanted to try the Opi Pamplona Purple. I repainted my nails with Parlez-vous Opi last night and I can't stop looking at them! I believe this will become my basic "go to" color now!









I apologize for the bad picture. I can't find my regular camera, so my camera on my phone had to suffice.




1 comment:

  1. I think this is just the beginning of your cosmetics "collection"...it excites me and I would like to welcome you to my world, lol

    ReplyDelete