Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK, Jr Day! :)

This three day weekend has flown by! And I slept practically this whole day away. Its beautiful out, too! But, I haven't been out yet, so I don't know exactly how warm it is.

And, braces yourselves, but this snow-cold-weather-loving girl is ready for Spring! I'm over the cold and I'm definitely over the snow. I'm ready for sun, tank tops and flip flops! Plus, hopefully, I will have lost 40 pounds by then! Hellooooo, bikini! :)

Whit let me keep Emma Saturday evening and take her to a b-day party. Well, it didn't go so well. Poor Emma is teething and she had a crazy belly ache. She cried, literally, the whole evening. It broke my heart b/c no matter what I did for her, it didn't help. I ended up crying just as much as she did! haha! She was absolutely pitiful. She fell asleep twice, for about fifteen minutes each, and thru both naps, she kept sighing and trying to catch her breath. I do believe she's feeling much better today! :)

Everyone enjoy the rest of their day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment