Monday, January 11, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things Edition #5

I've been feeling a little neglected from my hubby the past few weeks. With all the bowl games, holiday celebrations and working, we haven't had anytime to ourselves. I finally talked to him Friday about my feelings and he was very supportive. He even promised to cook me dinner. Wow. And do you know what my reaction was? Instead of saying "thank you, I'm looking forward to that", I said "Please do not use my Paula Deen cookware!" haha! Seriously, my hubby does not have good luck when it comes to cooking. On several occasions he has burnt up one of my skillets and filled our apartment with smoke! haha! I am looking forward to him cooking for me though. :)

This brings us to #5 on my list of favorite things. My Paula Deen Cookware. We received the set for a wedding gift and I absolutely love it! The only thing that bothers me is that it recommends keeping it on medium heat, instead of high. That's fine on any other stove, but not ours. Its ancient and even at its highest setting, its heating on a medium setting. Other than that, I have no complaints with it! It has a non-stick surface, which is great. It also makes cleaning them that much easier! They're rather expensive, but if you ever have any money saved up, you should definitely buy you a set! Our set is in aqua, but you can also get them in red, green, stainless steel and orange! :)



1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I worship mine (red)!!!! It was by far the best (and most used) wedding present we got :) I cannot imagine life before I got these...I would highly recommend these to anyone living out on their own!

    ReplyDelete