Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Bucket List Edition #1

I like doing a series of entires. I love doing My Favorite Things, although I haven't been keeping up with it as of late. For those who keep up with them, I promise I'll do better! :)

For as long as I can remember, I have been obsessed with history. Particularly, Ancient History. Anything concerning Greece, Italy or Egypt, I had to have or watch. And for as long as I can remember, I've swore I'd visit them someday. These three places are at the top of my "bucket list".  I always thought I'd see them before I got married and had a family. I thought I'd be one of those young college kids that travelled and did so many things. Funny how things work out! And I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm starting to realize that I don't have to do all these things before I have a family or even before I'm 30! I know traveling with a small child will be difficult, but maybe once our children will are old enough to appreciate such a trip, we can go. Here I am, talking like we have childen! haha! Planning for the future, of course.

Greece: Such history! If I ever have the chance to leave the States, this will be the first place I go. With the beautiful coastal views and so many historical sites to visit, who wouldn't want to go there?




Italy: I would love to see all of Italy! Its such a beautiful country. Those who live there are definitely lucky!
 
 



Egypt: Such an exotic place! I can't wait to walk down the market streets, see the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Nile! There's actually a live Pyramid Cam. You can see what's going on at the Pyramids 24/7!







If you guys could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment