Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things Edition #3

One of the plates from A Few Of My Favorite Things Edition #1 chipped. :( It happened while my hubby was washing them, and it was one of the red ones, too. They were my favorite. It isn't a big chip and it won't prevent us from using it, but it still bothered me. Hopefully, there won't be a domino effect and they all start chipping. That would suck. :(

I realized that I only did "A Few Of My Favorite Things" twice. I don't know what happened? Maybe I just got caught up with other things going on?

Anywho! I decided to do one now. :)
.

Today's Favorite Thing is my Hamilton Beach 5-Quart Portable Slow Cooker.





This was given to us as a wedding gift from Kevin's best friend and his wife. I love it! I've only had a chance to use it twice. On NYE I made some cocktail wienies and one evening this week I made some chili in it. Both foods turned out really well! I love the fact that its portable and that I can throw something together before I leave for work, set it on the low setting and leave it to cook while I'm gone. I checked the reviews and a majority of them were really good. A few of them said it didn't warm, but they must have gotten a lemon. If you guys ever have a chance to get this, please do!


No comments:

Post a Comment