Friday, December 11, 2009

Mais Fica = More For Me

 Melissa found a blog yesterday and has brought it to my attention.

Now, when I find a blog I like, I usually read the latest posts they've written and then follow from there. However, I am slowly, but surely working my way through this woman's blog. Mais Fica is hilarious, and, on a day like I'm having today, I need some humor to pass the time away. Be careful, because, as she'll openly admit, she needs a "mouth filter". Nonetheless, her posts are extremely entertaining and she definitely doesn't hold back on what she's thinking. There have been a few times I have cackled out loud when I was reading. The posts about her hubby killing a bug for her or her getting into her Spanx are my favorite. So, if you have a chance, check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment