Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday? Really?

So far, it has been a rough week and its only Tuesday. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I've come to the conclusion I need to stay in bed this week and cut out communication with anyone and everyone. People are really getting my nerves this week. I feel like at any second I'm going to snap someone's head off. Do you guys ever feel that way? I'm sure you do. I'm also feeling...just weird, for lack of a better word. I have so many emotions going all at once.

Here's to hoping this week gets better!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you're stuck in a funk! I hate it when that happens - can't you take a mental health day or something? Just do something, anything to break the cycle and help pull yourself out of it. But don't worry- it will pass eventually one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the post-wedding, pre-holiday blues!!
    For the wedding you planned and planned and that isn't there anymore and then you are missing your mamaw.. it will get better..hugs

    ReplyDelete