Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time sure does fly!


One year ago today, my hubby proposed to me! I can't believe how quickly this year has went by. We already had a date set before he proposed and, at the time, November 28 seemed sooo far away. I didn't think I'd be able to wait that long! But, before I knew it, it was November 27 and we were rushing around decorating and finalizing last minute details. Now, our wedding has come and gone! We've been married for 8 days, and even those 8 days have flown by! Before we know it, we'll be celebrating our first anniversary. While on our honeymoon, we mentioned coming back to Destin, but not in the Winter! Shew! So, we mentioned maybe saving up enough money to go to New York or something like that? But, seeing as how our anniversary falls on Thanksgiving weekend, New York City will be outrageously expensive! Hrm...
In other news, rumor has it that Virginia Tech and Tennessee are going to be playing in the Chik-Fil-A bowl. Can you only imagine how that will end? I'm more worried for my dad's and brother-in-law's relationship! Nathan, my sister's hubby, is a die hard VT fan. And, its no secret my dad is a die hard UT fan. This could mean the end of several other relationships in the area, as well. haha! We all know who Kevin and I will be rooting for, but, no matter who wins, its bound to be a good game. So, everyone just say a prayer for my family that night! haha!

That's all for now! I'm going to leave you w/ a picture of me and Kevin from the night we got engaged. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment