Saturday, December 5, 2009

My first day...

...and post as his wife! :)


Today is our first day home from our honeymoon...and I guess my first official day as a wife!

And guess what I woke up to?





The first real snow of the year! I found it rather neat...my first day home as his wife and the first real snow, all on the same day! I love snow, so I was super excited! I even woke Kevin up to look! haha! The snow has since stopped, but it was a nice way to wake up!


We haven't done much today. We're worn out from the eleven hour drive back yesterday. Until our honeymoon, I had yet to drive through a state I hated. That is until we entered Alabama. We spent six of our eleven hour drive there and believe me, I was never more excited to see Tennessee! Mapquest got us lost on the way there, so here we were, driving around in the middle of nowhere in Alabama. This place had nothing on the small towns we have here!


However, we have had a chance to hang up a 5 piece Sconce Set from Bed, Bath & Beyond we purchased w/ a gift card we received as a wedding gift! I was so excited! I have never been in that store b/c its totally out of my price range, but once we got in there, I was in Heaven! I love all things dealing w/ decorating our tiny apartment, as well as anything that has to do w/ the kitchen. My goal in life is to be Martha Stewart (aside from serving prison time, of course). The walls in our apartment are wood paneling (which I despise) and its so dull looking. Our poor bedroom didn't have anything in it, so we thought the sconce set would be perfect above our bed.




I didn't get the bed in the picture b/c I have yet to make it up. My mother would say "Now, Tiffany, I didn't raise you to be that way", but I hate making up our bed. haha!


We also need to clean. Does anyone want to come clean our living room for us? It isn't that bad...see?





Okay, so maybe it is. But, Kevin says he's going to help me. Anyone wanna take bets on that one? Haha!


Well, I better go get started! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment